Monday 9 July 2012

MOVIE: Welcome to South Africa!



Here's a little movie I've put together as an introduction to South Africa, kind of like setting the scene...

The contrast between rich and poor is evident everywhere in Cape Town - in the places people live, the music the play or listen to, the food they eat, and how they get around.  This country, as one guy explained, is bi-polar.  I'm beginning to see what he meant.  It's a fascinating experience already.

Oh, and as for the things to do in Cape Town - I hope you like sharks?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtDUTcOiOnU

--------------------------------
Post script:
Whilst the internet speeds are good enough I will continue to post movies... but who knows how long that'll last, so let's enjoy what we can!  Soon enough I may be limited to photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment